The modern market economy requires businesses and enterprises not only adapting to constantly changing conditions, but also strategically planning all financial activities.
Mamia Moralishvili is an experienced financial expert and distinguished business administrator with more than twenty years of experience.
Information About the Expert
Mamia Moralishvili received a degree in Finance and Accounting at Kutaisi State University in 1997. Since then, he has been actively developing in his chosen specialty. In 2002, he headed the foreign exchange operations department, and in 2005 he became the chief accountant of the Kutaisi branch.
In 2008, Mamia started to work in the private sector, becoming the financial director of Beer Master LLC. Under his leadership, the company turned into the LTD “GRM” holding, uniting enterprises throughout Georgia.
Since 2017, Mamia has held the position of Deputy Director of the Education and Science Infrastructure Development Agency LEPL, where he successfully manages financial resources and procurement departments. His experienced perspective and ability to work in complex situations have made him the key player in the agency’s interactions with international and other organizations.
Over the years, Mamia has collaborated with prominent figures in Georgia, including former and current mayors of Tbilisi, prime ministers, and other high-ranking officials. He also cooperated with prominent financial figures, including former presidents of the National Bank of Georgia and the CEO of TBC Bank.
Mamia Moralishvili does not stop there. Today, his goal is to create his own business, which will not only achieve financial success, but also have a positive impact on the economy. He is motivated to introduce innovative solutions, create jobs, and actively participate in the formation of a common economic space.
Mamia continues to focus on his professional development by attending seminars, conferences and educational programs. His interests also include issues of ethics and environmental responsibility.
Over many years of experience in both the private and public sectors, Mamia Moralishvili has identified the key points of financial management that will help make decisions most effectively.
Why Do We Need Financial Management Strategy and Tactics?
The financial management strategy is the foundation for achieving long-term goals for the company. Mamia Moralishvili emphasizes that it not only guides the enterprise in the right direction, but also influences every aspect of its activities. Formulated goals make the work understandable and achievable for all participants in the business process.
An effective financial management strategy helps in the following:
- Plan and control your financial situation – constant monitoring of finances ensures predictability and stability.
- Use resources more efficiently – prioritizing investment areas and optimizing resource use become key benefits.
- Identify promising investment areas – the ability to identify and invest in promising areas supports the company’s growth in the market.
- Use of strengths and weaknesses rationally – analysis of the company’s internal resources allows you to maximize strengths and minimize weaknesses.
- Forecast and minimize risks – an effective financial management strategy includes analyzing risks and developing measures to minimize them.
- Gain an advantage over competitors – a company can differentiate itself in the market, gaining a competitive advantage.
Examples of Popular Financial Strategies
As Mamia Moralishvili notes, you should not blindly copy the strategies of other companies. Instead, it is better to develop a customized development plan that fits the unique goals of the enterprise. In total, there are five most popular strategies:
- Mergers and acquisitions – involves purchasing the assets of competitors and combining them to increase market share.
- Increasing the turnover of funds – increasing the turnover of funds through discounts and searching for new markets.
- Optimization of the use of credit resources – selection of the best credit offers and redistribution of loans within the enterprise.
- Diversification – expanding the range of products and services to attract new customers.
- Reducing accounts receivable – eliminating sales on credit and increasing prepayments to reduce risks.
These strategies require detailed development and customization for the specific conditions of the market environment and the characteristics of the company’s business.
Financial management in modern conditions is a complex and multifaceted task. Mamia Moralishvili emphasizes that effective financial management strategies not only ensure the stability and growth of the company, but also serve as the foundation for achieving long-term goals.